Windows Virtual Desktop
Windows Virtual Desktop
Get Started or Request A Quote
Windows Cloud Desktop Service For Home & Business Users
Secure & Fast Windows 10 Virtual Desktop
Windows Virtual Desktop is a comprehensive desktop virtualization service running in the cloud. This virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) delivers simplified management, multi-session environment, optimisations for Office 365 ProPlus (Word / Excel / Outlook / Powerpoint / etc.) and support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Deploy and scale your Windows desktops in the cloud and get built-in security and compliance features.
Get Started / Request A Quote? Let Us Contact You
We are happy to help. Provide information requested below along with any other requirements and we will get back to you immediately with a quote.
How Will Windows Virtual Desktop Help Your Business?
– Centralised Platform For Everyone – A centralised platform in the cloud for all of your users to access their workspaces. Your business critical data never leaves your centralised Windows Virtual Desktop platform and hence is not carried by your users when they leave their office environment.
– Eliminate CAPex Costs – You will be able to eliminate large CAPex costs by using very low end client machines as actual compute will happen in the cloud.
– Redundant Setup Available – With our optional replicated setup, we can have a real time replicated system (in same / different geo location) – this safeguards your business from infrastructure failure of single location.
– Office 365 & Apps – With optional Office Std or Proplus subscription, you can have your daily use licensed office apps in your cloud environment – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
– Security & Encryption – We have security built into our Windows cloud desktop platform with highly isolated environments. You also have an option to have your connections secured with managed VPN for end to end security.
Send an email if you couldn't find an answer to your question here.
How does server replication work?
We use Hyper-V replication to replicate your cloud server to another HyperVisor. This is a full copy of your server configuration & data on second physical machine (with separate storage). This is done automatically and only changed data from last replication are pushed to replica host machine.
For more information, visit our blog post explaining replication.
How many copies of my server & data is available?
You have 4 copies of your data – primary server, replica server and disaster recovery backups for both primary & replica servers.
When can we failover to replica server?
You can failover to replica server in either planned or unplanned events. If you primary HV is undergoing scheduled maintenance, replica VM can be started after a planned failover. In case primary HV has failed due to some catastrophic issue, replica VM can be started with an unplanned failover.
Can I access the server through RDP / SSH?
Yes, you will be having Administrative RDP or root SSH access to your server so that you can manage it remotely.
Can I install custom software / applications in the server?
Yes, you can install any custom software or applications in the server with full administrative / root access.
Can I upgrade the server resources?
Yes, you can upgrade your server resources at any time. All your data / settings will remain in-tact during the upgrade process. Please get in touch with our sales department for upgrading existing server.
Can I downgrade the server?
You can downgrade the resources of your server but disk size cannot be lowered. Hence, you will need to continue paying for the disk size in case of downgrade.
What if I’m not satisfied with the server? Is there any money back guarantee?
All virtual servers are backed by 5 days money back guarantee. In a rare incident whereby you are not satisfied by the server or our services, you are protected by our money back guarantee.
What is the uptime guarantee with VPS plans?
We provide 99.99 % uptime guarantee with all Windows and Linux VPS plans.
What type of RAID is used for storage in Host server?
We have hardware RAID 10 with battery backup / Cache Vault setup on host machine to safeguard data from disk failures and also to increase I/O for your servers. This is monitored 24/7 through automated systems.
I am being asked for Host-name at signup page. What is it?
Host name is just used for naming/identification purpose and it can be anything (it is not necessary to put in a working domain name there).
How many websites or databases I can host in my VPS?
There are no restrictions on number of domains, websites or databases that you can create or host on VPS.
How long would it take to setup a VPS account?
Generally, it takes 1-2 hours to deliver a VPS after payment approval. However, it may take little more if there are few more orders in the queue or if it is a weekend or in case your order is flagged as high risk and requires manual review.
Is static IP included with all plans? Can I purchase more?
We include 1 IP Address with all plans and additional are available as per your requirement.
What network connection speed would I get in my VPS?
Each of our host servers is having 2 * 1 Gbps full duplex connectivity and this is shared amongst VPS’ hosted on it. Average usage on a host server is close to 5-10% of connectivity speed on 24 hour basis and hence each VPS gets a very decent share of connectivity.
Can I manage firewall inside my VPS?
Absolutely, you have full control over your VPS and can configure firewall as per your requirement. Just ensure that you do not block yourself out while configuring the firewall. Even if you do, our support team can help you immediately 🙂
Do you provide any control panel to manage Windows/Linux VPS?
Yes, we offer SolidCP or Plesk for Windows Virtual Machines and cPanel or Plesk for Linux Virtual machines as an addon with all the plans.
Can I host custom applications like QuickBooks in Windows VPS?
Absolutely, you have full control over your server and can install / configure any custom application or software (like QuickBooks) as per your requirement.
Is my data on VPS safe?
We take all measures to keep your data safe – we use RAID 10 for storage to safe guard it from disk failures. We also take disaster recovery backups (once every 7-10 days). However, we always recommend to have a second level of backup system in place (we provide R1Soft backup solution as an addon for daily / continuous backups).
What options are available for Disaster recovery purposes?
We provide multiple options:
- Virtual Machine Replication – With this option, your virtual server is replicated in real time to another virtual machine (on different host machine). In case of planned / unplanned outage of primary virtual machine, replica virtual machine can be started within minutes.
- Continuous Data backup – With this option, we can setup / configure more frequent backups of your server on network backup server. You can use these backups to restore a single file / folder or perform a bare metal restoration.
Join thousands of satisfied customers using our hosting & Windows Virtual Desktop services.