We started our business operations from Denver data center facility which is now located at 5350 S Valentia Way in Denver. Below are some highlights of this facility:
Data Center Facility:
Purpose built data center facility featuring dual utility feeds, 2N UPS Power, N+1 Generator, N+1 Mechanical, ample fuel and makeup water stored on site, dual action dry pipe fire suppression with FM-200 and early warning fire detection system.
Locking 42U Dell 4210 Racks with optional dedicated front and rear door key card access and or biometric readers.
2N Power Configuration, delivering up to a total of 10kW per rack, UPS and generator backed power. 100% uptime SLA.
8 carriers onNet, and affordable blend of in-house traffic that includes Level(3), Hurricane Electric, Telia and XO.
24×7 on-site security with robust physical security controls including perimeter fences, man traps, zoned access and video security coverage of the entire data center campus. Controls are verified by rigorous SSAE 16 Type II audits.
Proven environmental systems have provided over 15 years of continuous uptime.
10 MW Utility Feed from dual substations
Four 2,500 KVA utility transformers
Dual ATOs provide automatic switching between utility substations
Multiple 750KW UPSs feed on-floor five and four panel PDUs provide up to 2.6MW critical IT load
9.6MW N+1 Generator Capacity
60,000 gallon on site fuel storage
All power infrastructure maintained by a dedicated team of on-site electricians and electrical engineers.
100% critical power availability SLA
1,500 ton N+1 centrifugal chillers
45,000 gallon backup water (cooling)
Efficient mechanical systems that utilize water side economizers and free cooling
Downflow air handlers featuring dual electronically controlled variable speed fans
Standard cooling up to 150 watts per square foot
Hot spot cooling can support loads of up to 30kW per rack
Johnson Controls Metasys building management system
Temperature, humidity and baseline alarms are handled 24×7 by onsite HVAC technicians
100% Cooling SLA
Dual Action Dry Pipe Sprinkler System
FM-200 or Halon 1301 gas based fire suppression
Above and below floor smoke detectors
Incipient Early Warning Fire Detection System
Hydrogen Detectors located in all UPS Battery Rooms
SSAE16 SOC I Type II Audited Controls
Fenced Campus, Secure Entrances
Fences equipped with vibration detection alarms
Card reader access control system, fully logged and audited
Cards automatically deactivated after 30 days of non-usage.
Biometric validation or security escort required to access raised floor area
Man trap required to access raised floor areas
24×7 Onsite Security, 2 officers per shift
8×5 Security Supervisor
Hourly Manned Patrols
Recorded, monitored video surveillance of all entrances, building exterior, and interior corridors with over 120 CCTV units and monition activation.
DVR recording of all cameras with 30-90 day retention
Our Chicago data facility is located at 725 S Wells St in downtown Chicago. It has 6,000 square feet of raised floor (expandable to 30,000 square feet).
The power systems are equipped with the level of redundancy that guarantees continuous operation. To ensure that our Chicago data center facility is always operational all the time, a multi-layer power generation system, using some of the highest grade equipment, is in place. Conditioned AC power with two independent A and B power buses, respectively, is available. In addition, UPS, battery and diesel generators back up every power system. Unlike some other US data centers the climate control and security measures are also backed up with redundant power to ensure clean operation during power outages. The UPS systems maintain three hours of battery backup and a 2 MW diesel generator is onsite for longer outages. If there are issues with the diesel generator three hours of battery backup gives ample time to dispatch a portable diesel generator system, if needed.
Air control is critical in maintaining fast and efficient performance of our equipment. To create the right environment, the Chicago data center is fitted with a comprehensive HVAC system that delivers constant, ideal air conditions, between 68 and 74 degrees Fahrenheit and between 40% and 50% relative humidity at all times. Our data center facility HVAC system uses efficient and effective chilled water cooling and not a standard forced/chilled air configuration. HVAC systems maintain a minimum of N+1 redundancy, allowing this Chicago data center to boast of a constant, cool environment that is conducive to our mission-critical equipment and operations.
Visual confirmation and strict sign-in procedures, both conducted by trained security personnel, along with key cards and photo ID verification ensure that only authorized personnel have access to our data center. No customers are allowed in our space unattended and staff is on-site 24/7. In addition, all aspects of the Chicago data center are monitored and recorded via color, hi-resolution digital video cameras. All video footage is kept on hand for a period of at least 30 days.
Fire Detection and Suppression
A state-of-the-art fire suppression system constantly monitors the physical environment for smoke, chemicals and other hazardous materials that might spark a fire. The data center uses a dual-interlock pre-action sprinkler system throughout the facility. These pipes are dry-filled with compressed air – until two alarm conditions are reached thereby releasing the valve to charge the system. Water is only released in the area when a sprinkler head has lost its seal, or is actuated, due to heat, and the fire detection system has detected a fire condition. If a head is accidentally knocked off, water does not flow into the system. Any water discharged will be sprinkler-head specific, which will limit the potential for damage caused by over-spray.
- We maintain a fully redundant, enterprise class network, end-to-end
- Available Networks – Steadfast Networks, Abovenet, AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, Level(3), RCN and Atlantic Metro
- Fiber Diversity – Dual fully diverse fiber paths, building entry points and in-building riser
- Available Networks – Steadfast Networks, Abovenet, AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, Level(3), RCN and Atlantic Metro
- Transport Services – 1.25 Gbit/sec and 10 Gbit/sec DWDM Waves and Layer 2 Transport to 600/700 Federal (Abovenet)and 350 E Cermak (TelX/MMR and Equinix)
- Internal Cabling – Cat6/6a for 10 Gigabit Ethernet, SMF/MMF Available, Overhead Fiber Trays
- Redundant Cisco 6500 (SUP720) core routers/switches
- Cisco 3560-E series distribution layer switches
- Cisco 2950/2960 series aggregation/customer layer switches
- InterNAP FCP for Performance Network route optimization
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet internal backbone
- Backbone Carrier
- Level(3) – Direct 10 GigE (10,000mbit/sec)
- NTT – Direct 10 GigE (10,000mbit/sec)
- nLayer – Direct 10 GigE (10,000mbit/sec)
- Abovenet, AT&T, Verizon, Quest, Level(3), RCN and Atlantic Metro
Our UK data centre is situated at Maidenhead on a purpose built site near the centre of the town. Just miles away from downtown London (~2ms ping), it is an ideal location for businesses in UK. This data centre provides a total capacity of 1300m² (14,000ft²) of high quality, resilient and secure space across 4 data halls.
- 4 hour Manned Security, CCTV & Intruder Alarms
- 24 hour on site Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- 2 x 1MW Generators
- 0.75 kW/m² power density
- N+1 Air Conditioning Systems
- Dual zone fire detection
- Up to 63A MCCB’s within PDUs
- Dark Fibre Capability & Diverse Fibre Entry
- Carrier Neutral
- 2 x 500 kVA UPS (N+1)
- Controlled Environment – room temperature 24°C +/- 2°C
- 12kN/m² raised floor system – 480mm void
From inception, our network has been designed with two objectives in mind: no single point of failure, and minimal latency. Connecting our data centres is a fully resilient fibre ring which provides resiliency and diversity to minimise the impact of a failure. Each data centre network hub houses a pair of Cisco Catalyst 7600 series modular routers each equipped with dual supervisors and power supplies. Each router has a range of 7600 series fabric-enabled line cards to support both fibre and copper connections, enabling 100Mbps through to 10Gbps connections for customers in any location. Our national MPLS enabled network enables private circuits to be provided to customers not only between our datacentre sites but to their offices or customer locations.
Our internet breakout locations have are equipped with best of breed Cisco networking hardware. Transit is provided by a blend of Tier 1 providers and private peering agreements to ensure that your content takes the fastest route to its destination. Automatic systems constantly monitor our entire network, transit links and servers. In the event of any problem, our London data center teams are on site 24 hours a day. We hold on-site spares for the critical equipment that powers our network to assist us in ensuring that we maintain our 100% uptime guarantee.
Our network routes over 40Gbps of traffic at peak times and has over 100Gbps of internet capacity available at any time. Each of the switches has a 720 Gbps backplane fabric giving an even greater capacity. Our customers have the ability to connect to our network in more than one location thus increasing their own service resiliency. Our managed hosting customers can pass traffic between their own ports and can even request secure private services running on our MPLS backbone.
- Point to Point Connectivity available
- MPLS solutions within datacentres and your offices
- Private fiber links between all data centres
- Multi-site solutions for true Disaster Recovery
- Multiple Tier 1 Transit providers
- In excess of 100Gb of connectivity
- Direct peering with LINX and the largest UK hosting entities
Our Singapore data centre is situated in downtown Singapore with excellent connectivity and redundancy. This data center location will help us to boost our capabilities for delivering hosting and cloud services throughout the Asia Pacific region. This Singapore data center is located in facility owned by Digital Reality. Digital Realty’s 29A International Business Park property, a 370,500 square foot (34,421 square meter) data center facility is located in Singapore’s Jurong East area. The seven-story data centre development project delivers up to 30 megawatts of 2N UPS capacity and a design that enables it to support both dedicated and VPS environments.
- Standardized Pod Design – Standardized, best-practices-based facilities.
- Redundant, Best-in-class Infrastructure – Redundant power, cooling, and network carriers.
- High Performance Rack Architecture – Better power, bandwidth, and support for each server.
- Compliance, Controls, and Security – 24×7 on-site security. Rigorous controls. Peace of mind.
- n+1 UPS Battery Backup Units
- n+1 Backup Power Generators
- n+1 Cooling Infrastructure
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- Multi-Level Access Control.
- Our unmatched network delivers scalability and control because we built a different kind of network — a network of networks. Public, private, and management traffic travel across separate network interfaces, segregating and securing traffic while streamlining management.
- Public Network – Multiple 10Gbps connections to top-tier transit and peering network carriers.
- Private Network – This is completely separate from the public network, and it enables you to seamlessly connect your services through separate channel. Move data between servers at no cost, and take advantage of update and patch servers, software repositories, backend services, and more without interfering with public network traffic.
- Management Network – In addition to the public and private networks, each our server is connected to an out-of-band management network. This management network, accessible via VPN, allows access to your server independently of its CPU, firmware and operating system for maintenance and administration purposes. Perform OS reloads, power-cycle your server, or simply use the IPMI connection to watch your server boot up as though you were standing in the data center with a keyboard, monitor, and mouse physically connected.
- Best-in-class Network Infrastructure – Powered with Cisco Systems 10G Network, Arbor Peakflow Traffic Analysis and DDOS Protection utilizing multiple vendors.
- IPv6 Support – Native IPv6 support. No need to tunnel IPv6 over IPv4 networks.
- Connectivity – NTT (2 * 10Gbps), Pacnet (1 * 10Gbps), PCCW (1 * 10Gbps), TeliaSonera (2 * 10Gbps), Telstra (2 * 10GBps), Equinix (3 * 10Gbps), Starhub (1 * 10Gbps).